colourful jigsaw pieces

About Us

DILIGENCE Specialist Infrastructure Project Managers

Diligence offers a new way of ensuring clients get high calibre individuals for Projects and a variety of Business Services and Management Support.  

The key being the interest of our staff and their motivation to achieve, this brings about self-wellbeing and the desire to provide more.  We hope this will also lead to loyalty both with our individuals and our clients no matter what service they require from us.


We commit to customer satisfaction as a top priority, how you decide to report feedback, it is always welcome - by phone, email, meetings, virtual meetings or other means. 

- Requesting Feedback & reviewing the responses, periodically during the course of the assignment.

- Active listening.  Our clients are reporting their reality, so we have to listen to learn.

- Prompt review & follow up.   Whether we are resolving an issue or completing a deliverable, we want to ensure the client feels valued & that their satisfaction is high priority.   We discuss the form of the follow up - whether in person, virtually or by phone.  We then follow this up with an email, recording the item & using it as team reflection & improvement.

- Performance meetings.  These customer service focused meetings are set at a frequency our client wishes, but can equally be requested at anytime.

- We recognise that sometimes issues are awkward - for that reason, we tackle these conversations straight-on.  Some of our best work has even been to help our clients deal with the issues they have with their other consultants and constructors.  We want Teams to succeed!


Phone:  07743 816725


Diligence (PM) Services Ltd is a Project Management Consultancy in Kent, founded by Nicola Coppen.  Finalist in the Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2016 and Award Winner of the Kent Women In Business ‘Women in Construction’ 2017.

Our clients come to us for cost conscious, timely & quality delivery of their infrastructure, construction or regeneration projects. Our experience includes Major Projects with UK Power NetworksThames Water and Ebbsfleet Development Corporation (Ebbsfleet Garden City).

With our customer’s values & requirements at the heart of our support & the values of an Employer of Choice for our people, we successfully collaborate & deliver quality, value & a Diligence difference.


Diligence provides Project Management & Project Support Services as a partner to larger consultancies and organisations for Infrastructure Projects. One example being working through the Mott MacDonald framework for Project Management.

All our Services are delivered with an attention to detail (diligence) by specialist Project Managers and Project Teams, who are not just committed to the work they do, but also personal service delivery for the Customer and to Diligence (PM) Services Ltd.

We have offices in Essex, Kent and London to serve the south east of England and London.

project management, business support, events management and awarding achievement, community contribution, infrastructure, utilities, people-led, stakeholder management, 

Our company ethos & people

As John Donne's poem reflects, 'No man is an island'.  We believe in the aspects of social responsibility & of course, in collaboration to achieve goals & deliver projects.

Diligence encourages customer feedback - both the positive & negative to ensure we review our services, our performance & remain a complimentary consultant for the assignments we are awarded.

Positive feedback is used for testimonials, recognition for people or teams & informs our Policy & Procedures to ensure we continue the quality of services, and to demonstrate to incomers to the business & other potential clients, what our standards and expectations are.

Negative feedback & new suggestions are very important to us as an SME & form our future, so we are proactive in these situations - proud to be resolving a challenge.


Inspired by the people who gave her the opportunity in the workplace throughout her career, Nicola has the vision to ensure that Diligence Specialist Infrastructure Project Managers becomes a successful provider of professional management services, by guaranteeing the individuals providing services are not only top performers but are also motivated and valued personnel. 

Nicola says ‘if someone is motivated in their work they are 80% there, the other 20% comes from their achievement and when these two aspects are harnessed, the results are phenomenal in both the work environment and though the individuals natural performance’.

Next Page >>

Get in touch!

Call Us

07961 781981 / 07743 816725

Email Us

Dartford Office Address

The Nucleus, Brunel Way, Dartford, Kent, DA1 5GA